There are tons of kinds of marijuana available everywhere. Basically, marijuana is divided into two categories: Sativa and Indica. Sativa is a kind of marijuana which is taller and bigger when compared to Indica. The buds of Sativa are also bigger but the density is lesser. What is good about Sativa is that, it is not smelly and it takes a longer time to flower which is from nine to ten weeks. On the other hand, Indica is smaller and shorter. It is denser and smellier but the period for it to flower is shorter than Sativa, usually from six to nine weeks.
The most popular kinds of marijuana are the following:
• White widow – white widow is considered one of the most favorite kinds of marijuana in the world especially in Holland. In the mid 1990s, white widow could be seen in almost all coffee shop of the said country.
• Big bud – big bud is a type of marijuana that actually became a winner in the cannabis cup. It is considered the oldest strain. The branches of Big Bud are very heavy with flowers and most of the time will reach the ground. It has a skunk taste and you will be high for a longer period of time.
• Bubblegum – this breed of marijuana also got a lot of awards. As its name say, it really taste like a bubblegum. It is normally in medium size and it doesn’t have a lot of branches. This kind of marijuana originated in Indiana, USA.
• Hollands Hope – this variety of plant is perfect for outdoors, has a sweet flavor and the taste is not that strong.
• Ice – this class of marijuana is just a newbie in the world of weeds. But despite of this, it has already won an award. It is also extremely crystalline.
• Northern lights – this type of marijuana is very advisable for indoor growing. It is also considered as one of the most popular strains.
• Purple Flower – this is called Purple Flower because it is really purple. This plant will not grow in tropical countries, only in cold places.
• PPP – PPP stands for Pure Power Plant. Most of PPP are Sativa and this originated in South Africa in 1990s. This plant has a pleasant after taste.
There are some debates about legalizing marijuana or not. As of now, there are already some countries which tolerate the use of marijuana such as Holland and Amsterdam. You will also see great tolerance of using marijuana in Nepal, India, Australia, Afghanistan and a lot more. Used of this plant is also very easy even in San Francisco California, USA.
Here are the Top ten countries which have the most number of people who are using marijuana according to Lifestyle statistics.
1. New Zealand
3. United States
4. United Kingdom
For years, I have heard about hydroponics gardening, but I always had the question on how the vegetables can be grown in the indoors without the requirement of soil and water? How can the nutrients be enough for the growth of the plants? Hydroponics seems a combination of Chemical solutions with the plants.
These factors had made more surprised & created a curiosity to learn more about this wonder technique of growing fruits or vegetables with the soil. The major advantage of hydroponics method is yielding increased crop gain, than that of the conventional farming.
- Yield of Tomatoes grown in ground is only five to ten tonnes. In greenhouse, the harvest is 60 to 300 tons!
- Yield of Cucumber, the figures are 7000 pounds whereas in greenhouse it is 28,000 pounds
- Yield of lettuce is 9000 pounds in ground & 21,000 pounds in a hydroponic greenhouse.
If you have a hydroponic garden, then you can plan or read about the purchase or construction of a hydroponics greenhouse. Many people start with a kind of hydroponics with a small setup at home or in their spare basement room. But it is much easier to manage all the prerequisites for a thriving garden, if you are having a ready made hydroponic greenhouse. It is much easier to manage the requirements for lighting, ventilation and temperature in that.
Hydroponic garden courtyard Vs Hydroponic greenhouse
The growth of plants in your hydroponic gardens courtyard may not seem ideal like that in the use of Hydroponic greenhouse. A hydroponics greenhouse offers better lighting and irrigation on the configuration of the system. Not too many people will support the green house concept if they are used to the hydroponic gardens system.
You need plenty of space for the installation of irrigation systems and lighting systems that are necessary for the hydroponic gardens. Where is space available in this fast paced world cramped with houses & skyscrapers? But, if you have a hydroponic greenhouse, then you can position these systems much easier & in a smaller space too. Lighting & other arrangements come with the greenhouse, so one need not worry on those factors.
Most plants thriving under greenhouse hydroponics conditions are carefully examined. Gravel is usually seen as a means to support the root user, and a balanced mix of all nutrients regularly flow cultures in liquid form. This method is called a “subculture of irrigation.”
In a large perfect hydroponic greenhouse, once the plants were planted almost the entire work is supported by automation. Sensors in the gravel decide when the plants need more solution, based on that they control the pumps accordingly.
The biggest advantage of using greenhouse hydroponics for your garden is about light. To be successful, the plants grown in hydroponics need lots of light. But remember that too much light allows with algae to thrive, and that do not want.
In a hydroponics greenhouse, sunlight is filtered and dispersed as a matter of time. You can also specify or control the number and angle of the light through the use of colors and shutters. Another advantage is that you require less energy because you do not continue to grow light all the time.
You will also find that the procedures for the supply of nutrients to the plants are easier to install and maintain if one has a hydroponics greenhouse. Of course, this is very important for the health of the plantsin hydro culture.
If the plants do not grow in the soil, the pH is rather different. You will see the large fluctuations in the acidity and alkalinity, as it is water based. A greenhouse hydroponics setup is simple; the implementation of an automatic pH control keeps checking the figures.
And you need not worry about how your plants will stay warm in winter. A good greenhouse has an acceptable temperature, even in the cold days without heat. This is especially advantageous if you live in a region with lower temperature, but lot of sunshine. Fans and also vents may also be installed to help regulate the temperature in your greenhouse. Remember, control of temperature for the plants in hydroponics gardening is important.
You can build your own greenhouse hydroponics, or buy ready. Yes! You can get it in different sizes and styles. There are lots of models that also take into account the expansion of the garden in the future. Maybe it’s time that you have a hydroponics greenhouse & have those favorite fruits or vegetable garden.
If your need led hydroponic lighting for your hydroponic system, please visit: www.ledgrowlight-aquarium.com.au